Sunday, November 6, 2011

Buck On Twitter

[Originally posted at Slacktivist.]
[In response to:Can y'all imagine Buck with Facebook and Twitter?]

I am totally not in church right now.

I hear nothing, I see nothing, and most of all I know nothing!

Just got a new apartment. Fifth Avenue. Penthouse. Who's the man?

I have no idea what's going on. None at all.
(Later:)
Of course I didn't take hush money.

First I'm going to take the plane to Chicago, then I'll be taking a cab from there to my work where I'll stop and make a phone call the phon
(later:)
Damn thing cut me off "es there are so amazing, you should see them, oh wait, you can't. Ha! They're all mine. After that I'll make anoth
(Later:)
To hell with it. I don't care. None of you deserve to know what I think anyway.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment