That said, I was asked for clarification, so here clarification goes:
- Because of adventures in banking I have a credit card problem which will cause very bad things if I can't somehow get 200 additional US dollars in the next fortnight or so. I've scraped together everything I can scrape and still come up short. Given that I think everyone who can donate to help me already has, this represents a problem.
- Via negotiations with family that number is merely 200 and not 800, but the 600 dollar difference will need to be paid at some point, just not now.
- The money I owe to the university can be deferred for a bit.
- I have oil. That's part of the reason, though only part of the reason, that everything I can muster still comes up short. To be clear, if I didn't run out of oil I'd be fine for the month, but it took more than running out of oil for things to get fucked up. Confluences of events and such.
- 200 dollars is what I need, 593.46 would be much, much better.
- Did I mention I have heat?
- There are a bevy of long term issues but that basically covers the short term.