Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Finances suck

So I just paid my utility bills, I also had one credit card that had to be paid at the beginning of the month.

I'm left with $47.29.  I have $274.87 in regular bills to pay this month, at least that much $267.50 in an overdue insurance payment, and property taxes of $646.95 are due on the 18th.

When am I supposed to start panicking?

Good news is that my birthday is the third and thus I might get some money.

The bad news is that it's not going to be $1,189.32.  And it looks like the SSA completely ignored me sending in financial records so I'll have to do that again and hope they finally admit that I in fact, making the money they thing I am.  (I know I've said this before, but I asked for money to pay tuition and used it on tuition for fuck's sake.  That  That's not a steady income.  It was one fucking year.)

I'll see if I can have a less vexing post up sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment