Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Does anyone with Steam want Thoth?

Ok, so I just got a coupon for 30% of Thoth which is (for those who don't want to follow the link) a challenging twin-stick shooter you can conquer alone or cooperatively with a friend. Each stage is handcrafted to test coordination and puzzle-solving skills. Colorful minimalist graphics combine with an intense unnerving soundtrack, making for an exciting mix of art and arcade.

The game holds no appeal to me and I can't list the coupon for sale but it says that I can trade it.  This, however, would require someone for me to trade it to.

So if anyone who doesn't have a 30% off coupon for Thoth would like to buy the game at some point before 1:00:00 PM on 11/14/2016, you should definitely contact me (comments below or email at cpw [at] maine [dot] rr [dot] com) so we can work out this trade thingy deal.

As you might suspect from "trade thingy deal", I've never actually done a trade on Steam before.

No comments:

Post a Comment